Last Month in North America – Monday 31 October 2022
Air Service One has identified and confirmed 30 new routes that launched in North America during the last four weeks (2-29 October). Curiously, that’s exactly the same number that we found in the four weeks before that.
- Of these 30 routes, 20 were new US domestic services. Allegiant Air, American, Avelo, Breeze, Contour, Delta, Spirit and United all had something to celebrate.
- There were 10 new international routes. These were launched by Air Caraïbes, Air Premia, Air Tahiti Nui, American, Flair, Spirit (two), United and Vivaaerobus (two).
- Two of the routes were over 11,000 kilometres with United connecting San Francisco and Brisbane in Australia with non-stop service and American now offering non-stop flights between Dallas/Fort Worth and Auckland in New Zealand.
- Three of the routes were under 300 kilometres. Two were offered by Contour Airlines and one by Delta.
- Of the 30 routes, only seven were already flown by other carriers.
Want more information on:
- The 30 new routes launched in North America during the last four weeks?
- The recovery rate in October 2022 (versus October 2019) of the 20 busiest US states for air travel?
If so, then check out our Last Week/Month in North America report which can be downloaded here.