Last Week in North America – Monday 14 February 2022
Analysis of US TSA data for the last seven days shows another small uptick in the rate of air travel recovery. Having started last week in the high 70s, the recovery percentage (comparing average weekly demand in 2022 with the same period in 2019) finished the week in the low 80s, a figure not seen since early January.
Want more information on:
- Latest US airport passenger figures (TSA) and comparison with 2019?
- North American seat capacity changes made since last week for February, March and April?
- New routes launched in North America during the last seven days?
- Latest Canadian airport passenger figures (CATSA) and comparison with 2019?
- Latest Mexican traffic data for international flights?
If so, then check out our weekly Last Week in North America report which can be downloaded here.