Over 80 airlines confirmed for Routes Europe, Bergen 2022
Routes Europe 2022, to be held in Bergen, Norway will be the 15th route development forum uniting the European region.
Taking place from 18-20 May 2022, the event attracts the region’s leading airlines, airports and tourism authorities to discuss their air service networks.
Set over three business days, the conference programme will bring together airline CEOs and aviation heavyweights who will look at the issues that will forever change the industry landscape. Comprising keynote interviews, panel discussions, airline briefings and best practice workshops, the Routes Europe 2022 conference programme will provide exclusive and actionable insight.
Speakers already confirmed to take part in the programme include:
- Anko Van der Werff, President and CEO, SAS
- Stein Nilsen, CEO, Widerøe
- Rafael Schvartzman, Regional Vice President, Europe, IATA
- Thomas Haagensen, Group Markets and Marketing Director, easyJet
- Geir Karlsen, Chief Executive Officer, Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA
- Bjørn Tore Larsen, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Norse Atlantic Airways
- Tonje Wikstrøm Frislid, Chief Executive Officer, Flyr
This year’s conference programme is dedicated to the theme of sustainability and the role of aviation, and will feature sessions such as:
- The Economic and Sustainable Future of Aviation
- Sustainable Tourism – Travel and Trends
- The Future of Technology
- A Sustainable Future for Airports
Renowned for being the region’s largest aviation event, Routes Europe 2022 will welcome delegates from some of the biggest carriers in Europe and around the world. Over 80 airlines are already confirmed to attend, including Air France, British Airways, easyJet, Etihad Airways, Lufthansa Group, TUI Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines and airBaltic among others. Air Service One looks forward to catching up with industry colleagues at this key regional event.